2. I Zimbra (Talking Heads)
3. One Fine Day
4. Help Me Somebody (My Life in the Bush of Ghosts)
5. Houses in Motion (Talking Heads)
6. My Big Nurse
7. My Big Hands (Fall Through the Cracks) (from The Catherine Wheel)
8. Heaven (Talking Heads)
9. Never Thought
10. The River
11. Crosseyed and Painless (Talking Heads)
12. Life Is Long
13. Once in A Lifetime (Talking Heads)
14. Life During Wartime (Talking Heads)
15. I Feel My Stuff
16. Take Me to the River (Talking Heads)
17. The Great Curve (Talking Heads)
18. Air (Talking Heads)
19. Burning Down the House (Talking Heads)
20. Everything That Happens
Admittedly (mostly) stolen from the RFT blarg. He was very careful to point out that "Burning Down The House" did not fit within the canon of the other songs played that night (as the focus was Byrne/Eno collaborations from all periods). If this show was any indication, this new Byrne/Eno album is going to be phenomenal (it has been released on the nerd-u-net already but not on CD just yet).
Unfortunately I did not make it to the Jack The Ripper art show afterwards. Erik & Olivia took me home, and only the next day did I realize that I should have had them take me to the Metrolink station, as that's where my car was (I'd taken the train to the show). I sat with Erik, Olivia, and Justin, but we did run into Bill and Brigid too.
A Very Bert Dax Halloween has been released and I got my copy yesterday. It sounds as tight as expected (very). I'm playin' that release show at Lemmons this Friday night, and so are Bad Folk, Rum Drum Ramblers, and Bunnygrunt!