Hey dudes! If you are interested in acquiring the recently-released compilation A Very Bert Dax Christmas, Volume III, featuring some of St. Louis's finest rockers (including myself), don't buy it at Vintage Vinyl (and encourage your friends likewise)! You can get it from me fer cheaper. It costs $5, and I'll ship to anyplace ya want (we can work something out for you international types, but domestically I won't charge more than $3 shipping max). So basically, if you're in the United States of America, and most likely even if you're abroad, you can get this sucker for less than $10. Vintage Vinyl is charging $5.99 PLUS TAX, so save yer nickels 'n' dimes! I sent out a mass E-Mail about this too, so sorry for the duplicate information in some of your cases. To reserve yer copy NOW, comment on this LJ or E-Mail me or whatever! Thanks dudes!
And if you need the track listing to make your decision:
1. The Baysayboos - "Fum! Fum! Fum!" (website)
2. MegaHurts - "All I Got For Christmas Was This Lousy Gun"
3. Sex Robots - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)"
4. Lost To Metric - "Evrything You Know Is Wrong (By Christmas)"
5. Grandpa's Ghost - "Holly Jolly Christmas"
6. The Bloody Arrival - "Xmas Baby (Where Are You)" (solo Jason Hutto of the Phonocaptors)
7. Highway Matrons - "Got The Blues For Christmas" (Fred Friction of Frederick's Music Lounge's band)
8. One Tight Brown Shoe - "It's So On, It's Christmas"
9. Small Meltdown, featuring The Hee-Haws - "XVIII-Mas"
10. Googolplexia - "Holiday Rockin'" (that's me--website)
Happy Holidays and a Very Bert Dax Xmas to y'all!