The following people, at one time or another, borrowed (or otherwise owe to me) the objects juxtaposed with their respective names. I want it all back.
- Matt Smith: George Orwell's Animal Farm; One TI-35 Calculator; AP Physics notes for Chapters 7 and 8 in Doctor Volshteyn's class
- Ty Craft: Nirvana's In Utero and Nevermind
Cowika: A Wedding Ring
- Jason Young: TooL's Undertow; That free popcorn at AMC keychain that Jake gave me
- Padt Weston: 4,000,006 (Four Million Six) American dollars
- Christian Balzer: Guy de Maupassant's Une Vie
Andrew Thiermann: My Virginity
- JT Bromberger: "Lemmings" CD-ROM disc...or maybe he gave it back, but I don't remember
- Kyle Mayer: Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
My guess is that there's more that I'm currently forgetting. Give it all back, you basterds. ALL of it.
Gershwin/Procrastination now, School/Work tomorrow, Surgery/Sleep Friday.